Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Chinese Cars > I-Key Programming Nissan
I-Key Programming Nissan

2457 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-07-31 21:44:29

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Skips_Auto_AZ
    2014-07-31 18:04:19
    I need help in programing an I-Key for a Nissan Altima 2011. I'm using the MaxiSys Pro. I'm try to learn how to use.

•   Level 4   
    (150) points
    jdomi

2014-07-31 21:39:16

I think there is a software issue with the nissan prox key. You goto to nats and read key code. You then need to convert that to a 4 digit pin code. There are Several sources for that. You can buy on ebay the program to convert the code for $35. It will convert as many codes as you want, and it works. I think there is a free web site that can do this as well. Turn on your hazard flashers. You next do the steering unlock which also erases all the keys. then go to c/u initialization and that process programs the key. To program additional keys the software tells you to refer to operation manual. I have only been able to program the one key. I posted a issue with support and haven't gotten a answer yet. You can look under asian cars and there is a lot of posts there as well.

•   Level 4   
    (150) points
    jdomi

2014-07-31 21:44:29

It is under under maxidas forum. Follow this link:                                                                                                                                    http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/Diagnostic%20System/16390.jhtml?logoTypeId=95&typeName=MaxiDas           
  Total1 Pages